Should a file named "Protocol.docx" be stored in a folder named after the meeting date, the name of the protocol writer, the place where the meeting...
Target Group iCoordinator™ Customer portal
All that is required is that the customer has an e-mail address to be invited. After acceptance, he can access your version-managed files wherever in the world the customer or supplier is located.
A customer or supplier can choose to subscribe via e-mail to changes in the amount of information shared, which makes it easy to keep up with continuous changes in, for example, price lists, product information or instructions.
iCoordinator™ Customer portal is for you as:
- Need a separate platform separate from your own IT environment to be able to invite all customers to share files with your company in a controlled and secure way
- Looking for cost control and want to be able to offer a sharing platform at a fixed low cost
- Want to avoid requiring your customers to have a user account with one of the global players such as Microsoft, Google or Dropbox
Value-creating key features for iCoordinator™ Customer Portal:
- Template Workspace
- Possibility of fast cloning of workspaces
- Labels (metadata)
- Automatic version control
- User-level and group-level rights management
- Document Viewing Online
- Share file via link
- Upload files and folders by drag & drop
- File Annotation
Further reading on customer portals
We have produced a page that highlights 10 reasons to use a customer portal. You can find the page here and it is also possible to download the page as a PDF.